The total amount for tuition, food and full-board accommodation for SAM 2013 is US $4,950. Participants are responsible for their own travel costs and any incidental expenses. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit full course fee payment as soon as possible following notification of acceptance.
To ensure quality learning, class sizes will be limited to a maximum of 25 participants per course. During the two-week program, participants will be able to attend up to four (4) courses of their choice, or two (2) courses per week. Course enrollment will be on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure placement in desired courses, participants are encouraged to begin their applications early.
Bank of Africa, Kenya
Westlands Centre, Mpaka Road,
P.O. BOX 14166 – 00800,
Swift Code: AFRIKENX
Account Name: Frontfin Training Limited
Account Number: 0-301233-0013
If an applicant is not accepted to the program, the application fee, minus transmission costs incurred by SAM, will be refunded.
In the event of cancellation, refunds are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
Some helpful information and quick downloads you may need:
1. Course selection is subject to completion of the registration process and payment of the full course fee. Upon confirmation of admission and payment, you will receive a code and password, which will enable you to proceed to the on-line course selection portal.
2. You will be sent confirmation of your course selection upon enrollment.
3. Enrollment to any course is subject to availability of open places in the course. Please note availability will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
4. You may take to a maximum of 4 courses at SAM – one in the morning session and another in the afternoon session. Should you select a full day course please note you will not be able to take another course on offer during that course week.
5. Before your course selection, you are encouraged to review the course descriptions on www.samtraining.org/curriculum.
To proceed with your course selection please log in below with the course code details provided.
"SAM is the place for African professional excellence. Skills, fun and network with peers across the continent."Vincent Oywak